Thursday, May 31, 2007

Visa

Not Mastercard. I never needed a Visa before, staying in North America and Western Europe in my work/family related travels. Of course, slackers that we are, we have to pay someone to get our Visas in order so our passports coincide with our tickets. And those guys Fed-Ex them to us. And we have to be there to sign for them; I suppose I really don't want my passport sitting on the front step. But what if I'm not there, and they have to bring it to us, and I can't remember if my department secretary's gone yet, or when she goes, and I don't want to drive half an hour each way to pick them up when we are paying them to bring it to us. Waaaah. Oh, right. We can reschedule delivery. Duh.

The frantic faffing before travel always makes me stupid.

And yes, there will be contests. And prizes.

No comments: